Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 60 minutes | Total time: 75 minutes
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 ripe bananas
1/2 cup crushed pineapple
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup walnuts or pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease or parchment paper a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Mash pineapple and bananas together.
- Mix together melted butter, vanilla, and sugar.
- Whisk eggs into butter and sugar.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt, then mix into wet ingredients.
- Fold in bananas, pineapple, and nuts.
- Bake bread mix for 60 minutes or until done. (Insert a toothpick and if comes out clean, the bread is done.)
Serve warm with butter.